Community Management Internship
We are seeking a professional to join our coworking business to manage our community of members and expand Stone Soup’s partnerships.
Office-as-a-service is booming and demand is growing rapidly. The coworking market requires different skill sets and involves a wide variety of duties and responsibilities, including hosting, sales, management, and marketing skills, but it is equally important that the candidate is proactive cheerful, and outgoing. During the internship, the candidate will learn to manage the physical space, interact with our community, represent Stone Soup, and promote our activities. There is the possibility of being hired into a full-time position after the internship is completed.
* Experience in customer service and sales
* Excellent English language skills (verbal and written) as we communicate primarily in English
* Interest and knowledge about the creative/cultural industry
* Digital knowledge and familiarity with creating content that can be used for either social media or digital marketing
* Familiarity with software such as Canva and photography or video editing skills is an advantage
Stone Soup was founded in 2014 to offer a flexible creative work environment in central Athens. The business manages 900 square meters of fully equipped offices of shared space and other infrastructure, as well as a large rooftop terrace with views of all of Athens. Our services are provided with various subscription packages (daily, weekly and monthly) which are designed to offer the best solution for every professional who approaches us. The primary goal is to provide flexibility in the way our members work but also to create a community among them to form a strong network of support, interaction, and empowerment. Stone Soup community members are a very interesting mix of people from all corners of the world with very different skills and professional experiences. We are a social space that grows organically and we are always looking for new people to support us and we in turn give them the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
The post includes the following responsibilities:
* Responding to requests from members or potential customers and resolving any problems
* Creating, scheduling, and publishing web content in English
* Working on new ways to engage the community
* Assist with marketing and promotional activities for the business
* Represent the company and support events and gatherings
The internship program is powered by the Life Skills initiative.
Life Skills is a professional and personal development program for young people run by the British Council with funding from HSBC. The project aims to develop the career prospects of young people (18 to 30 years old) who are either out of education, employment, or training or who are looking for a positive career change to pursue a better future. Life Skills aims to make a real impact on Greek society by promoting work in social and solidarity economy organizations or in SMEs with a social impact, as an alternative and inclusive career option to combat youth unemployment.
For more information and a detailed job description, please visit the following link:
Or contact [email protected]
The deadline for submissions is Wednesday 14 September 2022, 23.59.